At project start date the organization had a vibrant 50+ year old print publication with very little digital presence. Although having a website for almost a decade, the site mainly provided information for phone or written communications. There was no online print content, no opportunity to buy online subscriptions, no online opportunity to buy gala tickets online and no current opera listings. Facebook Likes were under 50 and Twitter followers about 200. There was no Instagram account, no mail list and no e-newsletter.
– Created a decision tree with 3 potential project models as a preliminary step, presented and led a decision-making process prior to adoption of Phase 1 Plan.
– Prepared a wire-frame model
– Researched and selected new WordPress theme and created new content pages
– Worked with magazine staff to create and edit categories and content sections
– Created new Facebook Page, led Facebook promotions
– Used Formidable Forms to create subscription pages
– Set up and designed template for Mail Chimp Newsletter
– Pioneered online sales of gala tickets.
– Provided staff training and support
– Pioneered sales of online advertising space
– Presented Phase 2 plan to increase monetization of site through the provision of subscription content.